A quick table of contents to show where this series is headed and link to articles already available.
Understanding and responding to chargebacks
- Understanding your Chargebacks
- How to build a Chargeback Response
- Collecting the right data to support your Chargeback response team
- Is it a service/product issue, friendly fraud, or malicious fraud?
- Fixing service issues: How good customer Support helps with chargebacks
- Fixing product issues: Fix product issues and inspire change
- Reducing friendly and malicious fraud
- Should I outsource my fraud prevention?
- The basic skeleton for building an internal fraud prevention system (TBD)
- Building a Fraud Prevention Manual Review Queue
- Building a manual order review process with a focus on keeping an Order Decline Rate under 2%
- Holidays are here and my manual review queue exploded! Help!
- Chargeback Response Templates (TBD)
- Chargeback Analysis Templates (TBD)